Filmed his own death !!

dont think that had much to do with how he crashed, but yeh, 300 is too much

he was pushed onto the grass and when he came back onto the road the back went around, bit of counter steer, she whips the opposite direction, and then black out. scary sh*t :(

with that much power through your steering wheels once it goes wrong you'll never get it back..looking at it again it probably wasnt the cause of the crash but look how fast it goes around..at least with rwd or 4wd you get a chance to correct with some opposite steer..with a fwd once you go past a certain angle your having a spill and thats it..happened me in my pulsar ended up facing the wrong way just lucky there was no one about..personally i wouldn't drive a 300hp fwd...it would torque steer like a cnut

ye its a bad one all right :(

one of my old starlets 212bhp and it was light as fook it used to torque steer to fcuk

it was great :D so i dont think 300 would be to much in a mk 2 golf,

I my opinion,
Regardless of Bhp or driven wheels both of these crashes, (and most other crashs) are caused by people driving why beyond there limits of ability!
and on public roads :wall: It's tragic enough that car full of young lads getting milled out of it in the beemer (nasty) but nothing compared how nasty it would be to take a young family with them in a head on collision!
Dan

arseholes :twofinger: its because of ppl like these we get bad reps, high insurance & hounded by the local fuzz!!! :angry:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4058.msg42250#msg42250 date=1192832514]
thats what happens when you run 3oohp through the front wheels.
[/quote]

Any thing above 220bhp through the front is by far too much for the front wheels

Hello Lads,

I think this whole thread is a bit weird / boarding on bizarre  :wall:

Who really wants to see someone die / get maimed  :noway:

Cheers,

Michael

Yes a bit sick really but good for any speed demons to take a look at. Might cop them on a bit. I mean the gobshites that speed weaving in and out of traffic, blind overtaking etc...

we had a front wheel drive horsepower thread a while back, dont know if its still in the archives or not.

Back