Lowering Springs

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Took a notion last weekend that I want to lower the car a bit so wanted to go with a set of lowering springs.

What's best? I don't mind them stiffening up the ride, I'm all for it if it improves handling :thumbsup:

definitley eibach robbie by far the best on the market and they are designed and tested on european roads so dont spoil the ride quality

i heard that before robbie but the suspension in mine is spec c struts and springs and i got eibachs and just fitted the front ones for a stanced look and it definitley dropped mine by bout 25mm - 35mm

Appears to be a different part number for the 04-07 sti's

Its Eibach 7713.140 according to their catalogue

Doesn't seem to be any listings for them this side of the atlantic but PR Reillys are the importer so might be worth giving them a call with the part number & see what they can do?

I have Eibachs on My Hawk STI, definately go lower, wheels sits nicer in arches and I've no complaints with the handling, anti-lift kit and uprated bushes etc.

Go for Eibach if not going for coilovers

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=35152.msg404109#msg404109 date=1343595412]
scoobyparts where the best place at the time i bought mine..120 sterling at the time
[/quote]

They don't list one's for the sti but the wrx are £215.. some increase since you got em :eek7:

Only browsing for the a week or 2 until I've moved house, then I've a load of stuff to start buying :653:

Back