Impreza WRC Rally Mechanic

FRAWLS

Middle Lane Hogs
Lads if anyone needs any work done on their Imprezas in the Swords area (well Rush to be precise - next exit off M1 after Swords!) then you might consider Gary Emmett.

He is an WRC mechanic to Noel Redmond (S11 WRC Impreza) and Michael barrable (Ford Focus WRC). He has just opened a new purpose built garage in Rush. He is without a doubt one of the top mechanic in the country and has worked on WRC cars for over 15 years at home and abroad.

He is available for work immediately as the Rally season is coming to an end after the upcomming Cork 20.

I will be meeting him on Friday and will enquire whether he wants to take out an add so please dont delete this post for the moment (I know the rules on advertising on the site)

Having access to a mechanic of his skill and reputation is a great bonus for all club members :)

Frawls

I know Gary for over 25 years and I have to say that he is possibly one of the best and most knowledgeable mechanics in the country. He spends a lot of time in Prodrive and he has also owned some serious machinery in his time.

Alan

Back