Another fine IRISH performace

H

http90

[move]
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/move]

Muppet_051107093727103_wideweb__300x213.jpg

[size=20pt]
P45 For Stan [/size]

[move] :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: [/move]

terrible game, cant blame him for everything though, the players that are out there are well capable of beating teams like cyprus..
but i think he has to go, he is not cut out for the job, another f... up by the fai..

Hey cheer up lads, at least England lost! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sat in the pub watching Cyprus (!!!) walk all over Ireland, one of the most inept performances I ever saw. The pints were crap too :(

Yeah, I had organised to go to the pub to see it also but the wife wanted sex so I had to stay home.

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=4039.msg41986#msg41986 date=1192657465]
Tough break Scruff :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah I know, that feckin gigolo gets more action than I do. All I had to do was babysit!

cant blame Stan, hes doing the best with what hes got. if you make a diamond ring out of muck its still muck at the end of the day

THe brother is home from oZ brought him and his missus along...she was like "who are they booing"...worst game ive ever been at..terrible atmosphere..terrible performance...terrible

well that is the world class manger that the FAI promised us when they sacked Brian Kerr who I thought did not too bad of a job ..world class manger...lol

Back