Scoobycolm - Huge Thanks!

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Just a quick post to acknowledge the generosity of scoobycolm with both his time & car cleaning products on Saturday in preparation for yesterdays show in Terenure.

He drove down to Wicklow on Saturday lunchtime to help me detail my car for the show on Sunday & all in we spent about 5-6 hours cleaning...In fairness Colm did about 80% of the work & just gave me some small jobs to keep me occupied :icon_grin:

The car got about 5 different layers of products, most of which I still don't know what they were or what they do but can honestly say the car looks as good now as it did when I bought it 5 years ago, it was immaculate after all his work. For a car with original paint & 13 years old its a credit to the work Colm did in bringing the shine up.

Heres a couple of pictures of the car getting cleaned although only 2 average photos of the car afterwards...I had expected a sunny day yesterday & would have gotten some good photos except for the weather :angry1:

yeah brian , noticed your car was very clean at the show . well in colm !

Good work Colm :clap: car looks great as always Brian but even better now I say in the flesh. :clap: :clap:

Dont worry Robbie we will get ya one for your Birthday :wink:
Ya know you want one ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :icon_grin:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=34987.msg401676#msg401676 date=1341867703]
Well in Colm :clap: :clap: , or should I say Mr. Squidgy Blade :eek7:
[/quote]

I think you have literally made me sick from watching you use it yesterday, I couldn't sleep and been sick all day now :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Back