nissan 4pot callipers

GSR2007

Sunday Drivers
ive lined up some cheap nissan silvia front callipers but before i buy them im just wondering would they fit my impreza there very similar looking to impreza 4pots?

I think you might be right, vaguely recall nissan pads also being listed on subaru 4 pots. Mounting points on the actual caliper might be different though?

Seen something on NAISOC that these are the same... can't recall for sure though if the mounting holes are the same spacing.

It's amazing the cross-usage of parts between manufactures. I know the seat-belt extender brackets on the Type R that lift the belt forward after you get in are Nissan branded.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=34938.msg400794#msg400794 date=1341316332]
Seen something on NAISOC that these are the same... can't recall for sure though if the mounting holes are the same spacing.

It's amazing the cross-usage of parts between manufactures. I know the seat-belt extender brackets on the Type R that lift the belt forward after you get in are Nissan branded.
[/quote]

Its crazy alrite jamie i might just take a set and see how i get on with them il find some use for them :)

yeah they are the same iirc, but you'll have "nissan" stamped on them lol...

(on a sidenote, the lights on my mum's grand vitara are by nissan also lol)

the skyline have the same pads as the impreza but the silvia are different, they have a smaller piston in them and weigh more, better off looking for skyline ones if you can, the silvia lads always upgrade to those too, but then why would you want to swap for the same as you have?

Back