question for hawkeye owners

DUFFMAN

Member Number 25Full ISDC Members 2015
ISDC Club Member
from 120 kph on i am getting alot of air flow noise from the bonnet/bonnet scope area

anybody else getting this??

also anybody have the passo airbag turn off??

cheers johnny

i get this on my blobeye, think its the wing mirrors or top of the glass/door on the front. cant feel any air coming into the car so it doesnt bother me :thumbsup:

Can't say I've noticed anything other than wind noise, took it out for a spin earlier just too see. Your welcome if out my way to take mine for a spin see if you.want to compair johnny.

think its the mirrors that cause that johnny , especially notice it if your driving into a strong wind

Same on mine, its not all the time though, think it depends on the wind direction i.e. hitting it at a specific angle. Nearly shat myself the first time it happened, thought something on the car was broken or had fallen off :icon_omg:

cheers lads

i must try putting wing mirriors in to see does it make the difference, its very annoying

i dont think it will make a difference, i bought n12 carbon fibre rally ones and they still make the noise despite being tiny and much more aerodynamic :dontknow:

Back