PDR Dent Removal

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Has anyone used any of the following? Can vouch that they are not cowboys?

Trim tech
Dent eraser
Dent magic

I'll ring dent man as I've used him before but I don't think he'll come down this far and the car can't move for the next 2 weeks and I need it done this week.

I'll need basically the rear passenger which has numerous door dents from the previous owner's neighbour, a pin dent in the rear quarter and a dent in the roof.

Any idea what I'd expect to pay to get these done?

I used the dent man before,dents in the doors or panels which you described will roughly cost 100 euro depending how long it takes,well thats what I payed for mine,they are pretty easy to gain access to but from what I remember the dentman telling me that the roof is the hardest as the roof lining and all has to come off so im guessing youd be looking at the guts of 200 bucks!!!

Thanks blain, I don't mind the roof, I can drop the liner myself before they arrive to give them access. E100 sounds good, wouldn't mind that.

Anyone else any experience with the others?

I know trim tec us dent man to do their work. Might be cheaper to go straight to him.

Ah ffs, really? I'll ring him later alright but didn't think he'd come down this far. Maybe he will, would be useful to get him down.

ask tommy which fella he got down for himself and me . price was reasonable as there was two of us !
top job

Ask him if there's a day he'll be in Dublin doing work for trim tech etc that you could piggy back onto.

He might come down for a couple of cars. I could bring both the subaru and honda if he'll come down as far as yours

Sounds like a plan Brian, I'll say it to him this afternoon, see if he can do Saturday morning maybe?

Anyone else interested in getting a few dents out?

Yeah have two on the golf Rob, if I am not in work when you arrange a time with him I will
defo add to the list. :thumbsup:

I tried to ring him there but the phone was unavailable. Sent him an email but will try him again later anyway :thumbsup:

i got it done by a fella in wexford called seamus on previous cars i have had, 45 euro a panel/door or 200 for the whole car

must bring the scooby to him soon actually

i can ask tomorrow in work
hes very very good
does all our work and a lot of other places i know
i seen him do a wing on a bentley today
that another chap who is well known said couldnt be done the day before :icon_rolleyes:
but yet he did it perfectly
hes back in doing 2 more cras tomorrow so i can ask him
i think he charges bye time rather than panel
hes not dear i think they all charge similar
but he is very good
best work ive ever seen :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=34875.msg400174#msg400174 date=1340810149]
Who and how many muchos colm?
[/quote]

Thanks Colm, please ask him and tell him we'll have a few cars together so he can do a special price :icon_grin: .. Let me know tomorrow when you speak to him.

Rang trim tech for the craic today and he wanted €120 per panel and the car would have to be dropped to them, obviously so the dentman can come and do them as Eric says. Not a bad profit in it for them :eek7:

[quote author=popsy b4 link=topic=34875.msg400206#msg400206 date=1340823249]
anyone in cork ?i have annoying dings on the doors
[/quote]

Try here: Ed griffin, Dent devil, he's in Midleton 087 3337075 or here: http://www.pdrlimerick.com/ or here: http://www.dentdoctor.ie/ .. no idea of quality but google is my friend :smile:

120 a panel. . . My god they must be cleaning up at tat rate. The dent man done my scooby 2 years ago for tat money and was at it for near 2 hours and made a good job of it

he cant take any dings out thats above the door handle line which most of mine were because there is a metal bar in the way!!,so annoying! :icon_cry:

Back