WR Blue Paint Codes - Hatch & Newage...???????

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Howdy all,

I need some help. I need to as many pictures posted here of Newage cars in WR blue. AFAIK it's 02c WR blue that I'm after. Does anyonhe know if the STI Forester is also the same 02c Paint code... and if any members have a Hatch STI in blue could you also confirm the paint code for me too and throw up some pics?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

J... :thumbsup:

i know mine is not an impreza jamie but the wr blue for mine is 42c incase it of any use to you

Cheers lads!!

@John... cheers fella... I especially love the colour of your car. Any recent pics?

Cheers.

You getting close to the painting stage of your project Jamie?

Not quite Eric... but close to bonding on panels so I need to paint a few areas that are inaccessible once the panels are fitted... and at the minute I'm strongly in favour of changing the colour of the car completely and re-painting the car in WR blue.

I'm having a nightmare finding the genuine Prodrive World Rally blue. It's a close guarded secret by Prodrive and no one in the know will tell me. :wall: What I have found out is that WR blue (02c & 42c) are the nearest shades too it in the production cars and that unless you had a genuine Prodrive WRC car and an o2c WR blue car side-by-side in the sun you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference in them.

Not yet... but I might give it a shot. I've googled the hell ouf of it and nothing as of yet has come up on it on S.Net.

Have you contacted the likes of Tom Mac Nulty ref the code on his WRC Impreza? Might be worth a go to drop them an email. I knows a lad that might know, I'll ring him.

[quote author=EricSTi link=topic=34797.msg399262#msg399262 date=1340114151]
Give me a ring Jamie Have info for you.
[/quote]

Cheers Eric!! :thumbsup:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=34797.msg399264#msg399264 date=1340115799]
maybe some help

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/772355-prodrive-wrc-paint-code.html
[/quote]

Seen this before mac mac... no really info there other than the fact that it's a secret mix. HT Autos have the code but I've heard they'll only paint your car in it if you ask but won't give the code. I even tried the company who repair and paint the Prodrive cars but no real luck there either unless I buy it off them direct. I've been getting qouted astrynomical prices per litre by them too .

AFAIK.......... as strange as it may sound there are two forms of 02c blue, one on UK spec and one on JDM spec. i could be wrong but i have heard that from a few places, especially on newage.

mine is 02c anyway... you could scan the colour off a prodrive blue car to get it exact and then get the paint mixed from that. i could be wrong but pretty sure thats how it works :thumbsup:

Back