any idea?

Scoobyturbo

ISDC Club Member
Right lads failed nct 2 weeks ago on rear axel/wishbone bushes offside&nearside anyone any idea exactly which bushes these are?
have searched google and am finding feck all info only info is about front wishbones
loads of cars fail on these but mechanic said they are putting this down for other bushes also.
going to have to bring it back to them to get them to show me the ones as they never marked them on the car or the report.
dont want to buy the wrong ones so if anybody else has had this issue and have a link with a pic or somthing it would be a great help.

Billy

[quote author=scoobyturbo link=topic=34745.msg398651#msg398651 date=1339595256]
Right lads failed nct 2 weeks ago on rear axel/wishbone bushes offside&nearside anyone any idea exactly which bushes these are?
have searched google and am finding feck all info only info is about front wishbones
loads of cars fail on these but mechanic said they are putting this down for other bushes also.
going to have to bring it back to them to get them to show me the ones as they never marked them on the car or the report.
dont want to buy the wrong ones so if anybody else has had this issue and have a link with a pic or somthing it would be a great help.

Billy
[/quote]get underneath it with a pri bar and lever the bushes and watever ones are moving bad there the ones to replace

Cheers just back from nct centre bloke cant understand why bushes failed its my wheel bearing thats fucked.said theres a little play in them but not enough to fail :thumbsup:

we just went down to see what was needed on it
as they didn't highlight with yellow marker the part that needed doing
and the fail list isnt descriptive enough
he goes in
and comes back out with something else to change and not the original fail advisory
something witch isn't as bad
this time it was checked bye the supervisor on duty tonight
as the original tester wasn't there
went and put it on the ramp and had a look
came back and
he just drew a arrow on the rear of the fail sheet
pointing at the rear wheel on the diagram
and wrote wheel bearing
will be very interesting to see what happens now
when he brings it back for retest next week or so
will they just check the wheel bearing as he was told tonight to do this and not the bushes
Hopefully that will be the case :ponder2:

Il block the exit and lock the fecking car if they fail it when i bring it back
It just shows it totaly depends on the tester on the day
Sure last time it failed on the rear arb tester said it was worn and lost it strength
Brought it home got under the car and spray painted the arb and it passed straight away
How the hell can you tell a piece of metal attached to the car has lost its strenght?
Maybe the fact he weighed about 20 stone and was swinging outa it like a monkey made it seem like it was bending :icon_lol:
they dont like been told its awd and shouldnt go on the rollers as they know everything
Guess what he put it on the rollers i ran in the door and lost it.
I knew after that i would fail :angry1:

Back