WOW....BIG BIG THANK YOU TO DANNY B AND ERIC IN BC DESIGNGS

johnb4

Middle Lane Hogs
want to give a big thanks to the lads in BC Designs (danny b on here) and eric for doing such a fantastic job on the respray for me.i got a bit of a tip in the rear a few weeks ago thankfully there was no body damage or no damage to boot floor..just needed a new rear light and boot lid.....so thought to myself that i would be the best time to get a full respray done as there was a few smal dents and front bumper was destroyed with stone chips so off to BC Designs it went for the full respray and wheel colour changes to rays te37 bronze and this is how it came back over the moon is an understatement as i will probably be smiling for weeks....... this is the only pic i have at the moment but will get some more up soon.......

de8jfq.jpg

looks great john i can take some better pics if you want :)

Need to leave mine in to Danny to over the next few weeks.

best off giving Danny a ring if you can Robbie. You might be waiting a few weeks to get a slot though as he is pretty busy, 3-4 weeks wait at least

thanks for the good words John the car looked great driving down the road and what a nice day to get it back the sun even made an appearance :thumbsup:

@ robbie im sorry if i missed any calls as said we are out the door and for some reason i dont get voice mail notifications :wall:

if i miss a call and dont get back to you or any one the best way after that is to message us on our Facebook page
or drop us an email

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BC-Designs/123050261123953
bcdesigns@live.ie

551700_294634087298902_956253118_n.jpg

Back