Tapatalk friendly

Its an add-on for smf/vbulletin, etc to make forums easier to use and view via mobile devices. You have to download tapatalk to your mobile which costs about €2.50 to be able to use it. It'll be useful for people who use forums a lot but not necessary as you can still use your standard phone browser to view the site, or download opera mini (or similar) for free which further compresses the download information

Here's a quick guide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ELOO08uC0U#t=0s

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=34534.msg395708#msg395708 date=1337805205]
googled it Al , seems to be a way of making the site compatable with i-phones etc
[/quote]

no need you just told me lol...............

would be great. or ant sort of version for phone. my old 3gs phone chocks everytime i go to reply... all those animated smiles are killing it!

The site won't work correctly with my new phone, that's why haven't been on line much lately. Anyway downloaded this and no sign of ISDC :sad:

Not on it yet. We haven't had a chance to do it, sorry. What phone have you? It shouldn't have a problem at all. Works fine for me on android (using now) and when I use my woman's iPhone too.

Same here always on the phone and no issues only problem is no spell check and my replys look stupid with the spelling mistakes :hammerhead:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=34534.msg407350#msg407350 date=1346412731]
Not on it yet. We haven't had a chance to do it, sorry. What phone have you? It shouldn't have a problem at all. Works fine for me on android (using now) and when I use my woman's iPhone too.
[/quote]
its a htc android, everything worked fine on old htc but this on keeps locking up while downloading isdc pages :comp26:

Have you tried another browser, like opera mini? Free to download so might be worth a shot. The browser can stall if the download signal isn't strong enough, may be particularly apparent here because of the number of threads with pics trying to download. You may find the antenna in your new phone isn't as good as the old or have you changed networks while changing phone which may be the reason for a poorer signal?

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=34534.msg407352#msg407352 date=1346413958]
Same here always on the phone and no issues only problem is no spell check and my replys look stupid with the spelling mistakes :hammerhead:
[/quote]

replies Joe not replys

some people :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

:multijump: :multijump:

for example my 3gs really get very slow when i try to reply. all those animated smilyfaces make it too big of a challange for older phones, when you get to reply page.

some more efficient forum would be a great addition for mobile users. We cant all own S3 or iphone 4s! :1poke: :multijump:

[quote author=shadowhearth link=topic=34534.msg407388#msg407388 date=1346438264]
for example my 3gs really get very slow when i try to reply. all those animated smilyfaces make it too big of a challange for older phones, when you get to reply page.

some more efficient forum would be a great addition for mobile users. We cant all own S3 or iphone 4s! :1poke: :multijump:
[/quote]

You can use the quick reply section at the bottom of the thread so you don't have to click reply and wait for the smilies to load.

But we will be adding tapatalk when we get a chance anyway :thumbsup:

Back