22b front bumper fitment?

duffmancb

Sunday Drivers
does a 22b front bumper fit on a regular gc8 or would it not look right because it doesn't have wide arches...
ordering from htautos if anyone has experience with them let me know. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

no idea about the fitment but i have ordered off them before and i found them great to deal with, fast to reply to emails and very fast shipping, i ordered a front lip and had it in 2 days, there is a place up north selling for HT so they might ship from there from time to time as well

The bumper you are ordering will be made to Fit the normal Gc8 width so fitting wont be an issue....
As for going Fibre glass bumper id rather you than me

Ive seen stuff prepped by the best and painted by the best and 2 yrs time cracks appear.

Fibre glass is not forgiving, you could hop of a kerb with a plastic bumper and it wont break, Fibre glass cant flex at all and it will break in sh*t or minimum crack in sh*t.
I have a fibre glass Front lip and broke it in the middle with the mane of grass going down the middle a quite and twisty back road :) :) :) Where i know at most a plastic Lip would have had a bit of sod stuck to it

i bought a 22b spoiler and it cracked when being fitted
never again
bought other stuff off them aswell and not happy with it at all
didnt know what i was buying
i wanted the best and was willing to pay for it
paid hansomely for new bits and felt fookin cheated :angry1:
NEVER AGAIN
dont do it mate
I think sti tuning may have had 2 22b style front bumpers he was selling if memory serves right
a few weeks back
Give Dave a shout maybe he could help you :thumbsup:

Had a fibreglass bumper on my old legacy, very expensive piece of kit from a jap tuning company C-West. Useless though, had to have it repaired and repainted 3 times in 4 years. Last time it went in, I got some strengthening metal bars put onto it and bonded on to try and hold some strength and stop it from cracking in the corners.

Yep exact same as a Supra Front bumper and an S14 Bumper i had.. The guy that used to paint for me was a genius at Jigsaws, as most times i went to him i had a box containing bits of my bumpers..
I was handing over i think 200 quid every time for the repair and paint, which was cheap really. So its a costly pastime trying to keep it right and most get fukd up doing it and eventually just leave them broke and in tatters on the car

lol was quite litteraly a finger press away from buying this stuff and decided to check the thread thanks for the replies might have made a bad decision will contact dave tomoro thanks :thumbsup:

There is a Subaru original part that looked exactly like a 22B bumper but fitted the GC8 Version 5/6 type R and type RA WRC special edition as a factory option.

Dave out in STi tuning had three there in WRC Blue.

Very nice and much better then the HT auto's stuff.

Ring Dave on 0857715343

[quote author=EricSTi link=topic=34339.msg394113#msg394113 date=1336724080]
Just saw your last post Duffman. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

ah come on eric, there's only one "REAL" DUFFMAN

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=34339.msg394219#msg394219 date=1336773204]
[quote author=EricSTi link=topic=34339.msg394113#msg394113 date=1336724080]
Just saw your last post Duffman. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

ah come on eric, there's only one "REAL" DUFFMAN
[/quote] and hes in springfield :icon_lol: :icon_razz:

Back