Knocklink

ianfl

Octane Boostaholics
I put knock link in car all I get is first dim light to let you know powered up how do I test sensors working

tap a screwdriver/somthing hard near the sensor, it should light up like a christmas tree, get someone else to watch unless you have VERY long arms :icon_grin:

it should light up to some degree when you start the engine too when the starter engages, i get first two lights,

is it set to its most sensitive?? dial on top turned all the way to the right??

Yea set to sensitive not get lights on start up or screwdriver test looks like new sensor so

what a pain in the a$$!! are you sure the wires in tot he sensor are ok? when i was fitting mine i tugged them a little too hard and the two wires came out, maybe the previous owner did this while removing

if you do get a new sensor, make sure you get a bosch one not a cheap ebay item......

thats all i used to get as well ian until sometimes i used to have to get different fuel to e5 and then on harsh driving,the link would climb a little but never to the red!!!
im positive it works fine man...

Taping the sensor or near the sensor with screwdriver and all the lights should come on. It did for mine anyway.

Back