scooby servicing in the west........

H

http90

As title really........
who does the servicing for you ?

Normally do it myself, but car due a major service now and don't have the time to do it ! :angry:

So i suppose its who do you trust to get the job done ??????

(Mayo/Galway)

I know of one main dealer nearby .. but after recent dealings with them " :twofinger: "

Got the old " O :ponder: but thats an Import .................... Sorry would like to help BUT CANT !! :clap:

there is a fella in galway called gareth burke, someone here might know him. in his 20's and lives out past the hospital. sound lad, he helped me one time i got stuck there. parents own a b+b and he works from the back of it. always has a few eyelines and silvias out the front for sale. he does a good job and wont rob ya.

i know the main dealer your talking about, i,ve heard that phrase myself, O thats an import! Bloody eejits. Six spoke clive mentioned Garreth Burke. That guy is a genius working on Nissan skylines, Silvias etc. I dont know what he's like at subarus as i service mine myself. Garreths number is 0868386975. Give him a try and let me know what he says :thumbsup:

good man brian, he is just as good on subaru, and a sound lad to boot, mad for his effin driftin . WHEN WILL THEY LEARN :D :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

:thumbsup:

i heard theres a lad in westport good on scoobys... i have to take the bloody day of work tomorrow to get mine serviced in carthorqe in clane .

[quote author=damo link=topic=3944.msg40996#msg40996 date=1192127599]
i heard theres a lad in westport good on scoobys... i have to take the bloody day of work tomorrow to get mine serviced in carthorqe in clane .
[/quote]

rather get my car serviced than go to work!!

@ sixspokeclive are you originally from galway??

I get mine done in Finnegans in Ballymahon.. Peter up there is real sound to deal with.. car is always 100% leaving.. He takes a real interest in it

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=3944.msg41050#msg41050 date=1192141089]
TTM Claregalway ?????
[/quote]

TTM have shut up shop and moved to tullamore!!

[quote author=damo link=topic=3944.msg40996#msg40996 date=1192127599]
[/quote]

Really ....... not a million miles from there ........ any more details ??

wouldnt go ta ttm for fuses

@ brian, na from sligo, but spent many's a good mornin in paurics before headin up ta fibbers for openin time :whistle:

where u from http90? i,ll get his name for you . . Mite use him myself the nest time , but cartorq yesyterday did a great job on my b4 . sound fella to deal with . even hovered and washed it !!

[quote author=damo link=topic=3944.msg41230#msg41230 date=1192286082]
where u from http90? i,ll get his name for you . . Mite use him myself the nest time , but cartorq yesyterday did a great job on my b4 . sound fella to deal with . even hovered and washed it !!
[/quote]

Would be great ..........
Based in Galway/ Westport

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3944.msg41093#msg41093 date=1192180043]
wouldnt go ta ttm for fuses

@ brian, na from sligo, but spent many's a good mornin in paurics before headin up ta fibbers for openin time :whistle:

[/quote]

No more early/late hours in paurics anymore, turned into a bloody rite posh spot wit fookin regular open hours :cry: :angry:

Anyone know anywhere good further south? I live near Scarriff, and work in Limerick...

hi there.
Theres a guy in ennis, Sam motors, a mate of mine uses him and swears by him.
Haven't use him myself, but he's meant to be into scoobies !!

would be worth a phone call

Mack

Back