radiator repair??

Anto J

Octane Boostaholics
Is it possible to get a radiator repaired? One I have is leaking water fairly bad. It's for an old tractor and I doubt its possible to get a new radiator so repair is my only option

Uncle restores classics, i got a rad for a 20's morris cowley recored the headers were good though. By a place in walkinstown thats now gone, he sent it to acrowd in galway who built a new core, so i would imagine its very possible to have yours re done. Whats the tractor is there no new old stock available?

[quote author=bevan link=topic=34145.msg391800#msg391800 date=1335292989]
Uncle restores classics, i got a rad for a 20's morris cowley recored the headers were good though. By a place in walkinstown thats now gone, he sent it to acrowd in galway who built a new core, so i would imagine its very possible to have yours re done. Whats the tractor is there no new old stock available?
[/quote] its a universal 445 think its 1979 my dad bought it in 1980 afaik. I know he got a few bits from an old universal tractor parts dealer down portumna way last year but no rad

Did you try carlow radiators. They did some over the years for the garage i work in with no problem

anto try kilcock radiators ive dealt with them before the service and quality of work is very good and fergus is a sound bloke to deal with alternately you could try novastop rad sealer serious stuff ive always had people telling me how good it is and its only about20 quid at the most :thumbsup:
kilcock rads number is 016287435

Carlow radiators have fixed a few odd ones for me in the past!

Any radiator repair place shojld be able to do it tho

Harbor radiator Robert street Dublin 8
That place in walkinstown was a ok radiators he is long gone now.

Didnt get a chance to get the rad out yet. It's only an auld project so no rush

Back