Scrapped NSX

Yogi

Petrolheads
Does anybody know if there is a scrapped Honda NSX in the country?

I'm looking for a drivers side interior door handle mechanism. Needed asap.

Cheers lads.

phrases like needle in a haystack and rare as rocking horsesh!t spring to mind...couldnt be more than 5 or 6 even in the country..have you got one? can we get a look at it? love these cars

My friend has one...
He might come up to the next track day. Might try convince him.

Nice cars alright, but about as practical as a dyslexic novelist..

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=3931.msg40759#msg40759 date=1192029849]
Does anybody know if there is a scrapped Honda NSX in the country?

I'm looking for a drivers side interior door handle mechanism. Needed asap.

Cheers lads.
[/quote]

Ask Robbie in Icetronix, they had 2 for sale i think but might have parts for them

Ya rang them yesterday but no luck. Cheers anyway.

They seem to be a common thing that breaks on them. (cheap Honda craftmanship)

lovely cars alright, fair few in sydney, will ask but deffo will not be quick if thats any good

:thumbsup:

You may joke Tony, but we were actually looking to see how we could bodge it together with cable ties to get it past the NCT....

@six spoke clive: Cheers. Appreciate it. If you can find second hand for both sides I'd say he'll tkae them alright. They are a common thing to break on them so they won't go to waste.

I'll find out if i can get you one. I bring in second hand parts from Japan, should be able to sort something..

Bevan

no show with me yogi, sorry dude.

what about those indian boys who do 2nd hand performance parts, they advertise in the back of jap performance, seen to be good.

:thumbsup:

Cheers lads...

Am bringing it over to Plans Motorsport in the UK today to get some suspension work etc done. They might have some bits over there so will see how we get on there first before I go about ordering anything first.

Will be in touch either way to let ye know what happens.

Thanks a million lads... (feckin awkward Hondas)

they are as rare as rockin horse poop in ireland, wouldnt mind seein it one day, didnt ayrton senna help develop it, is it red

Ya he halped design them.

No this one is black with black leather and BBS LM's on it (17" up front & 18" on back - gold spokes and polished lip)

Nice little car. Looking forward to the spin now. Plans motorsport own the Top Gear test track and are based next to the track. They test their cars out on it so hopefully we get a spin when we go to collect it. Check them up on the net, looks impressive.

He'll have it at a meet or track day alright. I'll ask him to tag along someday.

Back