Massive thanks !

tommy 555

Member Number 935
While trying to track down a downpipe for the car today i remembered pat (the farmer) was getting his car decatted and thought if it were off i could buy it and get my car sorted , unfortunatly this wasnt the case but he made a quick phone call to a mate of his and now im sorted , picking up the downpipe tomorrow and will have my car back running fairly soon :icon_biggrin:

Thanks a million Pat . absolute gentleman :thumbsup:

Sounds like you should have another one of these threads for ciaran too..another mechanic could have billed you a fortune stripping down the engine on the basis of expected problem.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=34019.msg390395#msg390395 date=1334337103]
Sounds like you should have another one of these threads for ciaran too..another mechanic could have billed you a fortune stripping down the engine on the basis of expected problem.
[/quote]

could take a week or more to write down how thankfull to that man , i owe him a few tools aswell , apparently every time he works on my car some of his tools get busted

Fcuk me that's some result from engine failure to a gammy down pipe.

Great club spirit ciaran and pat, :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=34019.msg390410#msg390410 date=1334346819]
Fair play Pat :clap:

You should just decat it now Tommy and keep the new cat for the nct :subaru:

Fair play to ciaran too :icon_pray:
[/quote]

Agree 100% Robbie , going to book it in for the nct now when i get her back , then im goin miltek from turbo back , and get Joe power to map her , on Ciarans recomendation

Back