1.4 16v 100bhp skoda fabia wanted

waynek

Middle Lane Hogs
As above lads need one of these ASAP for a donor car for a rally car has to b a 100bhp fabia

Yeah anto I'm building a wrc fabia at the minute she's ready for a engine now so we decided to try get a 100bhp fabia there rare enough to find but I've seen a few polo's with the same engine but would rather get a fabia for parts aswell as a engine

Your building a wrc fabia !!!

I am a bit confused ,are you planning on using the 100 bhp engine? Who s building the shell ?
Great looking car , which class will it run as it won't be allowed in class 8 ?

Any pictures?

Yeah Im building 2005 wrc fabia the shell was prepared by torque speed in the uk. We have it painted now and ready for engine n running gear.. We're only putting a 1.4 100bhp in it to start off and then upgrade it after we're use to the car. It will have all the wrc skoda parts otherwise. I have loads of pics I was trying to put a build thread up on it but I have to renew my membership first

[quote author=waynek link=topic=33941.msg389712#msg389712 date=1333988965]
Yeah Im building 2005 wrc fabia the shell was prepared by torque speed in the uk. We have it painted now and ready for engine n running gear.. We're only putting a 1.4 100bhp in it to start off and then upgrade it after we're use to the car. It will have all the wrc skoda parts otherwise. I have loads of pics I was trying to put a build thread up on it but I have to renew my membership first
[/quote] would be an epic build thread Wayne

Fair play to you , what brakes are you using , I know some one in rieger but maybe you have you suspension sorted , why are you fitting a 1.4 engine ? Are you making a plate for the wrc 6 speed box because if you don't use the proper gearbox then the shafts won't fit the hubs ,that won't fit the suspension legs ,that won't fit the top mounts of the wrc shell.how will the wiring loom and management system work ?

I am really interested in this ,if you email me pics I ll post them for you

It will be an amazing quest to build a wrc and cost a lot of money, you must be loaded ,I would love to have £80,000 plus to spend on a toy,but I don't think I will , great to see someone putting the effort in .

I would think it cheaper to buy a octivia wrc ,

Using impreza gravel brakes from AP racing they are a direct fit jus to make up brackets to suit the hubs. All the wrc hubs are standard hubs only light weight aluminium that's the only difference.. Most of the standard parts are jus upgraded so it's straight forward. And for the minute with the engine we will use 6 speed out of the rs model rebuilt with stronger gears because the wrc sequential box it 85K from skoda!. And suspension were using is HP i got a very good deal for the set and top mounts.
I'll try stick a few pics up here on the thread for ya.. It'll be the bee's knee's when its finished I can't wait myself

Back