Is this too pricey ??

Niallyboy

Petrolheads
Lads i have a bit of a prob......

Somtime back I got a set of 4 STI Struts ,
Tein lowering springs (33mm)
Whiteline antilift kit , drop links etc......

Car is very low (maybe too low) but there is only 1 place in Cork that can adjust the Camber / Toe /
alignment correctly ..........................i've tried all the usuall places but they simply cant do it.

The prob is the one place that can , starts at €200 and works upwards :shock2:
You must book your car in for the Day !!

Is this correct or am i been screwed ???

Never had this prob before .............but car is very low .

Niall.

personally i think your gettin bent over a bit there lad!!!!!

Never paid more than 70 quid for a full setup...... no matter how low the car was!!!!!!

If you had of said a maximum of €200 I'd be expecting that but no way would I be paying more. Jomo did mine at the same time he fitted anti-roll bar & drop links but don't think he charged any more than €100 labour for the whole lot.

Hi Niall,

Have you tried Pitstop Advance in Midleton?

-They have the infra-Red type equipment and can do the very low cars.
The last time I checked they could do my Scooby no problem. and charged for the setup around 45-50 Eur

€200 for a geo setup? They must be joking... what place is it we are talking about? I'd rather pay for petrol and go up to Jomo and do the proper job, or even to Ali Burrows in NI.

P.S. I thought you already sold your Type-R as your'e so quiet these days...

we charge 50e for a full allign set up wether its standard fast road or track settings and we allow a max of 1hour for all 4 wheels 200e way off lad :thumbsup:

No it was parked up for most of the time bar the odd blast :whistle
Unfortunatley the down turn hit my buisnness very hard and really
had to concentrate on that .

I've been to Pitstop in Midleton and all the usuall "experts" but none of them can
do it...............basically these places go to a PC , get what ever info they need and apply that
to your car ............. what i need is a custom setup and unfortunatley they wont do it.

Ger are you near Cork by any chance ??

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=33906.msg388820#msg388820 date=1333387572]

No it was parked up for most of the time bar the odd blast :whistle
Unfortunatley the down turn hit my buisnness very hard and really
had to concentrate on that .

I've been to Pitstop in Midleton and all the usuall "experts" but none of them can
do it...............basically these places go to a PC , get what ever info they need and apply that
to your car ............. what i need is a custom setup and unfortunatley they wont do it.

Ger are you near Cork by any chance ??

Niall

hi niall im not unfortunately im in kildare town if u wanted to take trip up id book u in to do watever setup u want we have a new setup only in this yr very very good machine and can adjust to any ride height no matter how low your car is did few track set ups and fast road and very effective hope this helps

hi niall got your pm but cant reply back as my membership ran out other day could u pm me your no and ill send u mine then cheers Ger

Back