Greenwagon

mack

ISDC Club Member
Hey greenwagon.

I take it that it was you I met on the road near the Clare Inn on friday evening.
Had you just about spotted :thumbsup:

Mack

Hi Mack,

Yes, that was me, I wondered if it was you. You were just coming off the Limerick road (?) and I was about to join it (I must remember that Friday afternoons are not a good time to be trying to get across Limerick...  :whistle:)

I think we might have met on the back way into Ennis on a previous occasion?

Thanks for the big friendly wave!  :thumbsup:

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=3912.msg40447#msg40447 date=1191878709]
I must remember that Friday afternoons are not a good time to be trying to get across Limerick... :whistle:)
I think we might have met on the back way into Ennis on a previous occasion?
[/quote]

thats why i was going that direction, I go up to her folks place in Clarecastle to leave the traffic off in Limerick !! :thumbsup:
Saw your car our side halfords in town there a few weeks ago !

mack

[quote author=mack link=topic=3912.msg40523#msg40523 date=1191927629]
Saw your car outside halfords in town there a few weeks ago !
[/quote]

Ah, that was yourself too! :thumbsup:

I was just going into B&Q when I saw the Impreza stop and pull in behind my car - and the driver taking an interest in it. (I bought a house in Kilkee a few months ago so I've been spending a good bit of time in diy and furniture shops, you'd often see me in that car park just now - nothing like those shops any nearer!)

[quote author=mack link=topic=3912.msg40523#msg40523 date=1191927629]I go up to her folks place in Clarecastle[/quote]
I've been using the Maxol at Clarecastle a lot lately, it's my nearest garage with E5 'til they get it in Kilrush (and we don't even have any filling station in Kilkee at the moment :icon_sad: ). But I wish they'd hurry up and finish the Ennis Bypass, it's a bit dodgy trying to turn into that Maxol when you're coming off the roundabout, but my tank's usually empty by the time I get there...

[quote author=mack link=topic=3912.msg40534#msg40534 date=1191932923]
tis a small world ;) :subaru:
[/quote]

'tis! :thumbsup:

Back