Performance Panel Filters

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Whats best performing? Anyone got any links to any performance tests/reviews?

Getting mapped up next month with a few toys so in the process of getting everything prepared?

Where is best to buy also?

would ya not go for full induction kit Rob ? k&n or cosworth would be the best , was advised that they are the best at RR day .

Robbie cosworth would be
my choice as you dont have to oil them couture sell them so might be worth chatting nic and see if he has stock

Green panel filter I think get the best reviews. No oiling them either.

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=33735.msg386650#msg386650 date=1332169243]
would ya not go for full induction kit Rob ? k&n or cosworth would be the best , was advised that they are the best at RR day .
[/quote]

Thought about it originally but I want to keep the engine bay looking standard for when the bonnet is opened. Will be removing the resonator though to try and improve flow :thumbsup:

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=33735.msg386669#msg386669 date=1332173542]
Got a green panel for mine.
Tsl in the uk were best on price/postage.
[/quote]

Scoobyparts is £40 plus postage. I tried TSL there but their web shop is closed and they are selling off all remaining parts on ebay. They might be struggling a bit and trying to avoid tieing money up in stock :dontknow:

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=33735.msg386672#msg386672 date=1332174040]
Robbie cosworth would be
my choice as you dont have to oil them couture sell them so might be worth chatting nic and see if he has stock
[/quote]

Just posted in his thread there, not bad value at €40 and they're only over the road :thumbsup:

I have a blue Cosworth panel filter sitting in the house unused at the moment - just bought it at end of December and replaced it with K&N Typhoon two weeks ago. Perfect condition, bought it for €55 on ebay UK, you can have it for a good price if you want :thumbsup:

Pity you don't see this thread earlier, I got one in couture for e40 on Friday, could've saved myself a few more quid :icon_sad:

Back