finaly cleaned the beast

grum-glanza

Sunday Drivers
right it all started tuesday morning the girlfriend said come on and we wash the vivio so i thought why not stick a tread up about it on the site i detail cars on the side anyway, didn't get too long on the car about 4 and half hrs with the girlfriend helping but i think i got a fair bit done
some before pics:
IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

the roof
IMG_0068.jpg

the roof up close
IMG_0067.jpg

and the petrol cap em ya it doesnt get used often the joys of 600cc engine
IMG_0055.jpg

the boot lid which has probally never been cleaned
IMG_0064.jpg

and the interior floor
IMG_0056.jpg

right time to get the gear :icon_grin:

IMG_0058.jpg

the was washed three times and then de-tared and clay bared polished and waxed

de-tar its ok not the best i've used but still a good product
IMG_0072.jpg

the polish brilliant realy like using
IMG_0087-1.jpg

the wax expensive but seriously good
IMG_0073.jpg

the other thing i used and was really good was the engine and machine cleaner didn't get a pic was getting giving out to cause i wasn't doing any work

some end results:
IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078-1.jpg

the roof after wash polish clay and wax its so smooth its like it was re painted
IMG_0079-1.jpg

IMG_0081-1.jpg

the boot shut cleaned
IMG_0080-1.jpg

the petrol cap after a big difference :icon_grin:
IMG_0085-1.jpg

IMG_0091-1.jpg

IMG_0084-1.jpg

the interior was done with power hi foam for the carpets and vinal and rubber for the dash both realy good products
IMG_0082.jpg

all pics were taking on my new iphone 4s i think a good camera, right well thats my effort criticism is wellcome but i did only get 4 and a half hrs and i didn't get under the bonnet. The next thing i need to get is a machine polisher so i can compound it kinda needed it but in time got to get the glanza back on the road already planning for the trackday :653:

Wow some difference there

id say your arms are sore after that :icon_grin:

great work and write up :clap: :clap: :clap:

you should get a blog going on it and the glanza :1poke:

didnt know you had a vivio aswell :subaru:

Before pics = :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

After pics = :smokin: :subaru:

AG tar remover is actually a decent product but the price of it is ridiculous, 500ml for about €10 makes it €100 for 5L when you can get 5L of Autosmart Tardis for €18 :cuckoo:

HD Cleanser, SRP and then HD wax is a very good combo, gives excellent results :thumbsup:

Good job dude, great turnaround. Goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune on boutique products to get decent results.

looks very good now alright great job :clap: :clap: but how did you let it get that bad in the first place :icon_cry: once every two months from now on :icon_grin:. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=33682.msg386171#msg386171 date=1331845736]
Before pics = :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

After pics = :smokin: :subaru:

AG tar remover is actually a decent product but the price of it is ridiculous, 500ml for about €10 makes it €100 for 5L when you can get 5L of Autosmart Tardis for €18 :cuckoo:

HD Cleanser, SRP and then HD wax is a very good combo, gives excellent results :thumbsup:
[/quote]

ya i think i'll have to switch to some cheaper stuff im not realy making much of doing cars, one of my buddys is working in renault and there valeting place uses all auto smart stuff its just the names of things are confusing im getting a list off him of the stuff they use on cars

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=33682.msg386127#msg386127 date=1331839547]
Wow some difference there

id say your arms are sore after that :icon_grin:

great work and write up :clap: :clap: :clap:

you should get a blog going on it and the glanza :1poke:

didnt know you had a vivio aswell :subaru:
[/quote]

ya the arms were a bit tired alrite its grand its small had a range rover to do a few weeks ago dear god its like washing a house, i'll get one with the glanza as soon as i get it back on the road having a nightmare at the moment working out what turbo setup to go with

thanks for all the replies lads

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=33682.msg386357#msg386357 date=1331937136]
Well done, great outcome. I'd say all them products cost you a fair bit :p
[/quote]

i think its in around the 400 euro mark ya fairly expensive its hard to try and make a profit without charging people more then the likes of crystal clean and using better stuff on the car

Back