Forester Turbo 2000, Squeky back end

rowsi

Another one, ironing out the glitches... Once I got the car to West Cork I notice that there is a sqeek coming from the backend, have not been able to figure out if it is simply the storage cover or the suspension. I guess it is common enough. After the NCT last night the guy said the only fault on the car was slight play in the rear suspension set up

Any one tried those suspension struts from OZ, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Fo...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc15060d6

Interesting?

Just stick a set of classic wagon struts and springs with ARB's and you'll be sorted. You should be able to pick up a set for about 150/200 euro. Also it will lower you by about 50/60mm and improve the handling big time.

Not as simple as just fitting springs as you get arse sag. Most fix this by removing the front factory riser and adding a small lift onto the top of the rear mounts.

I'm after fitting the version 7 Sti shocks with classic wagon springs on the rear of mine. As you saw she handles amazing now but I do have the arse sag. I'm not removing the front factory lift as I don't want it to low and I'm after getting just over an inch lift kit mad for the rear so she should sit nice now according to the lads on www.subaruforester.org so well worth you while joining that forum as there's very few lads on here driving foresters.

Back