diagnosic report

HEARNGE

Middle Lane Hogs
got a diagnostic report done today 4 faults found 22 knock sensor,23 mass air flow sensor circuit,66 two stage twin turbocharger system,66twin turbocharger system(s) does anybody know what they mean or how it happened and how to fix them cheers gearoid

Yep what year is your car ???

Most sensors will need to be replacved at some stage

The common one's been Lamda (O2 sensor) & MAF {your fault 23}
again KNOCK sensor's have been know to go but not as often......
im sure some of the legacy boy's will explain better about the twin turbo sensor's :dunno: :dunno:

It is strange to have all four gone ??? sensors can be expensive and im thinking if your MAF sensor
was gone it could be causing the other prob's .

Im sure someone will have more info.

Niall.

its a 00 they were faults saved on the memory dont know how long their there had an engine check come on so i got it done their cleared now so have to wait and see if the light comes on again

When one of my sensors went I got 3 or 4 faults aswell. Only one sensor will be gone I reckon.

engine check light diddn't come on yet memory is still clear[quote author=Anton link=topic=3882.msg40062#msg40062 date=1191696267]
Try clearing them and see if the same ones come up.. :dunno:
[/quote]

carroll and roche do it and i think it cost bout €50... :thumbsup:any subaru garage actually should do it for ya

It worked on Dave Lewis car on the charity drive last year. I is mean to work on almost every car from 2000 on I think. If you call them and ask them they will let you know if your car is older. It save me a fortune! :thumbsup:

@ anton, the picture ya have after colin and derek lifting the cup is so effin class, great find :clap:

now back on topic please :whistle:

:thumbsup:

[quote author=b4 boy/rourkey link=topic=3882.msg41981#msg41981 date=1192656872]
dublin automotive do it free for me
[/quote]If only all the garages did that! :roll:

Back