what wheels for white classic?

Anto J

Octane Boostaholics
Ok this may be a year premature but I've been thinking of changing the wheels on the car. I'm thinking white revolutions but don't know will they clear the big brakes.

Anyone got any suggestions, example pictures would be excellent

revolutions will clear most brakes, brembos and ap's

any of the revolution colours would be nice, they come in gold gunmetal and white

White on white is pretty tasty looking.. And revolutions are just a classic look. Rota GRA's are another nice looking wheel... Or OZ superturismos or Speedlines Turinis. All great Subaru wheels.

I'd either go gold or something darker like gunmetal. Either colour on an set of ultraleggeras would be savage

Thanks for all the replies, loads of googling this morning. TBA I'm unsure about the multispoke that's not to say they wouldn't look nice though :ponder: . Anyone have a pic of a white classic.with white wheels

lovely lookin example ! white on white gets my vote ! only downside is visibility of dirt !

JOHNNY , your spot om there with the revoloutions in that shade of gunmetal , omly choice on a classic imo Anto

I think white on white if you like a motorsports look-im biased toward my own wheels i know but welcome to try one on your car if you want to see how theyd look.
020-4.jpg

Thanks for the comments and the really sound offer from b4soon karma in post. I've kinda decided on white that's not to say the bronze isn't nice. Does blob wrx wheels fit bug sti by any chance

they are a lovely wheel man would look well on yours,but stick with 17" scally has 330 mm brakes and 17s on his an no issues ,18s are too big on a classic if you like a bit of back road fun in your car

Back