Sometimes cant start engine

Federal

Petrolheads
any ideas what could be wrong? sometimes cant start engine.
engine start after some push or after around half hour. usually it happens with cold engine. or it happens after very short trip engine doesn't reach working temperature.
and today happens one more interesting thing. start engine after 5-7 mins not driving just engine running and its by himself switch off and i cant start it. it started just pushing car.

it didnt happens when engine is in normal working temperature.

ecu memory test didnt show any trouble code.
car 95 jdm impreza wrx
in same way my lambda died. it could be lambda fault? spark plugs changed 14k km ago. oil changed 4k km ago.

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=33418.msg382970#msg382970 date=1330220155]
A manual diagnostic job like one you describe would be a case where car left a couple days.
[/quote]

dam cant be without a car coming week. there is any other way?

I dont mean 3 days labour just need a car that period to have said things happen etc. And time to drive and test.

If you cannot be without car this long i cannot help you..

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=33418.msg382973#msg382973 date=1330220908]
I dont mean 3 days labour just need a car that period to have said things happen etc. And time to drive and test.

If you cannot be without car this long i cannot help you..
[/quote]

thats clear will try do something with this.

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=33418.msg383098#msg383098 date=1330298601]
glad it worked for you!
[/quote]

thanks for sensor :thumbsup:

[quote author=Federal link=topic=33418.msg383081#msg383081 date=1330294120]
sorted was crank sensor :icon_grin:
[/quote]
Hi there, I have a BIG problem with starting the engine in my Legacy. It`s intermittent but getting worse. Can you please describe the symptoms you had in more detail?

Car was just cranking but not starting sometimes was starting from fifth attempt. Sometimes was need wait abit. But with time was getting worst.
First few times was help ti start car when pushing it

Back