Whats the Crack?

Ianbhp

Middle Lane Hogs
Alright lads, hope all is well, I own a 00 rsk Legacy. Looking for a few mods for the car if anybody has anything interesting for sale, finding it not so easy to pick stuff up for them, Also looking to get it mapped for Irish Fuel as well......:subaru:!
any help appricated lads! :D

welcome to the club ianbhp, lots of legacy owners here, someone will put ya in the right direction

OTHER THAN THAT YA COULD BUY AN IMPREZA :nana: :D

:thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Impreza's especially (TypeR's rule )

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Check out Street Performance in the Traders Section they'll sort you out for a map .

Niall.

welcome and enjoy!

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=3856.msg39734#msg39734 date=1191498025]
welcome to the club mate u made a good choice gettin a B4 there takin over the world :D
[/quote]

i think you missed the Impreza/Legacy ratio thread :lol:

Im from county kerry! :guinness:
Was up in limerick last weekend at the car show in the race coarse, there was a skyline up there that was pretty quick< putting in around 11.4 quarter miles and 0-60 in around 3.4secs

I was at it a few years ago, there was a rally sprint and the like . good show. i hope you prefer hurling to football?

How ya doin
As Niallyboy said contact Damian at street performance 0879353088
I just got my type R mapped for irish fuel
Check your plugs and coil pack are in good shape first though

welcome along..b4's are really taking of..I was down with a dealer i know he had 5 in stock and 14 down the docks!!

@ dagnut 14 down the docks :ponder:

so thats what them legacy drivers are at at night time :D :nana:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3856.msg39909#msg39909 date=1191577138]
@ dagnut 14 down the docks :ponder:

so thats what them legacy drivers are at at night time :D :nana:

[/quote]

yes we hang around the docks....in sailor outfits...singing musical numbers...

just trying to show there are laods of b4's about now..I personally dont think its a good think..part of the reason i bought one is because i didnt think there were that many about

Im from Castleisland direction in Kerry!
My cousin just bought a RA impreza, i must post some pics at the weekend my father has a legacy as well :thumbsup: my Granfather used to own the subaru garage in tralee but that was b4 the really took off! if only he had it now discounts would be very nice! ah well :?

Back