anyone watch nascar??

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
as above just wondering are any of ye nascar fans?? ive been watchin it for about 3 years, the first time i watched it i was a bit shocked to see how much action goes on for a motorsport thats just about driven at high speed around different size oval/circle tracks... the top speeds of over 200mph on the bigger tracks makes for good viewing when it all goes wrong and the wrecks can be unreal... :wazzup:

never watch it, mainly cause its just driving around in circles, but the wrecks are big when the happen

live races on setanta or nasn... i used to watch f1 but got sick of it a few years back with schumac winning everything and the lack of action, overtaking etc....with nascar theres plenty of overtaking and alot of side by side racing which always ends in trouble with the speeds they do be travelling at...

its good stuff i was watching a programme other day on how the cars are set up for them races n that very interesting ;)

I've been watching NASCAR for the last 5 years. Have it on NASN. People who say its just cars going around in circles are ignorant to the sport and know nothing about it.

I would've said it was just driving around in circles but been watching it recently on setanta and it is quite good. Ya see some serious smashes!

People who say its just cars going around in circles are ignorant to the sport and know nothing about it.
thats what ive being saying for the past couple of years...cheers andyc :thumbsup:

Back