number plate lights

Blain

Middle Lane Hogs
hi i just fitted a new set of led number plate lights on my b4,i noticed that both of them points to the right therefore the right side of the plate is slightly more lit up.i never noticed this before,im assumein its normal after half an hour tryin to refit the left light after turning it the oppisate way.it just doesnt fit lol

yea it is,but i wanted to turn the whole light itself,therefore i needed to turn the cover the oppisate way but doesnt fit onto the brackets full so i take it they are on the right way...?

The led are w5w bulbs and act directional because all the led's are on the top of the bulb. The act like a torch if you get my meaning.

No way to adjust it though, you either live with it or go back to standard bulbs. They don't have the problem because they spread light evenly in all directions :thumbsup:

I find if you turn the led bulbs towards the car away from the lens it helps to disperse the light before it exits the lens. Try it. :cool:

they are for the interior lights,i actully bought them aswell,didnt get yet!!!so i guess ill just make do with one side a bit dark lol...still looks well all da same...

Back