Uniroyal Rainsport 2

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Anybody using or have used these tyres?

I'll be needing some in the next few months.
Wanted the Yokohama Parada Spec 2 but can't seem to get them anywhere in 205/50/16

I had these great tyres IMO..best all round tyre I've used...have a look at any of the on-line reviews .. consistently score in the top 3 in independent tests

Quote of €135 each fitted. A little more than I want to spend on tires considering I need 4.

Using these the last while now and there a good tyre but can be a bit scary in the wet when they get worn down a bit

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta had them on the type r and will be getting them again for the new car
Great in dry and wet and well priced 2
We are selling there bike tyres in the shop now so might see if I can blag a set of car tyres off them :)

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=33197.msg380550#msg380550 date=1328875342]
Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta had them on the type r and will be getting them again for the new car
Great in dry and wet and well priced 2
We are selling there bike tyres in the shop now so might see if I can blag a set of car tyres off them :)
[/quote]

Heard good things about these on other forums to .....

Reasonably priced on Eiretyres !!

I think I'll go for either the Uniroyal Rainsport 2 or the Vredestein Sessanta. Proabably April or May though. A bit left on the Toyos yet :thumbsup:

Back