Sti type RA in mullingar.

funnyclub

Middle Lane Hogs
Saw a lovely clean looking sti type ra driving behind a glanza going by the mitsi garage in Mullingar. I wasnt in my spec-c but I was behind you in my silver focus the sound of the blitz exhaust was savage. The guy had isdc stickers onm the back windows :subaru:

i saw him to, not sure who, i have white type r and do work in mullingar. not sure if i saw you around

Saw this type RA in Mullingar on Sunday????????? At traffic Lights in Main Street! I myself was in the Feista!

b4/rourky and murt are correct. One of the nicest RA's around and he look's after that car better than he look's after himself. A rightly, proud owner, and has been driving Subaru's before most people knew they existed.

John

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=3828.msg46677#msg46677 date=1195744873]
It was Blue all right!
[/quote]

had to be liam so, thats a beautiful car he has as said above he looks after it well

[quote author=liam 99 link=topic=3828.msg50444#msg50444 date=1198446904]
ah lads dont i no...
ah now liam the car dose look very well but you are just sexual :worship:[/quote]

This is the real liam99 tell the fella with the big spoon out in that garage to stop stirring or somebody might let it slip about pool tables and mobile phones

is that a goose i hear in the backround. if it is he is walking

Back