Blueprint parts

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Non subaru related but thought i would ask here anyway, wife got a quote of 750 + vat to replace front wheel bearing on here 2007 Nissan Qashqai, so safe to say she's not going to get it done there! Does anyone have any experience with Blueprint parts. i can get the hub assembly for 325 euro delivered from micks garage compared to the 505 euro from Nissan. There is also a guy selling genuine ones on ebay for 370 euro. if blueprint parts are reliable enough it might be best option, and i can replace it for her myself, since i did one on mine, they are very similar design.

Thoughts?

Hi Dan, i would be able to sort one for you for around €170 if you want, you can give me a call on 0876883902

I have blue print rear discs and front ball joints in my wagon , no problems.

I replaced the front bearing in the prodrive when I first bought her with a blue print on. Spot on. Only difference seemed to be the box it came in.

as al said dan main dealer parts is mad especially when you can get what you want from a motor factor and blueprint stuff is spot on

cheers lads, in relation to replacing the wheel bearings is it ok to just replace the one thats gone or should they be replaced in pairs, as in both front bearings?

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=32983.msg377950#msg377950 date=1327330009]
Best to replace both at same time.
[/quote]

Hmm never knew that when I replaced one of my wheel bearings and carroll and Roche only swapped 1 as well when they had it in.

overkill to do both sides at same time imo....only reason i see someone replace both is if it is unclear which side is worn!!!
wouldnt buy stuff off ebay dan.....lots of replica sh*t on there!!
do it once,do it right!!!

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=32983.msg377914#msg377914 date=1327317104]
Hi Dan, i would be able to sort one for you for around €170 if you want, you can give me a call on 0876883902
[/quote]

Cheers Rob, all ordered up.

Back