1996 Honda Integra Type R, Track day car

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Lads im thinking of selling the Integra R that i bought few months before xmas.
Its 1996, and is registered and has log book.
It was stripped by last owner, so has no door cards, carpet, roof lining, seats.
It has Coilovers, Front camber adj arms, 4 branch, Buddyclub exhaust, ngk leads, 6 point harness, Yellow stuff pads, 2 Toyo 888 up front which are getting tired but would do a track day or 2 in the dry.
I recently bought a Fixed FRP Bucket seat which is still in date to be used in Ireland for a few years.
I have fitted a new sump oem sump gasket, new knock sensor and a new Clutch slave cylinder and have done about 2 miles since... i also have here
New plugs, new Dizzy cap and rotor, 4 new HEL braided brake lines, New Hel braided clutch line, new baffle plates to be fitted into sump.
Its pulling very well and is fast, like them all it does put out a puff of smoke up in the revs, but nothing major or worth worrying about,
The body is mint on this car and is actually a shame to put it on track as i dont think ive seen a straight a body on any road car

I had planned on doing few track days and maybe fitting cage and competeing in TA But ive just too much on, 3 kids and 2 scoobies and the integra.
I am looking 2400 for it and thats with all the bits that are not fitted yet aswell
Car is not really open to offers, as all the new bits are going with it, and im in 2 minds of selling or not.

This is only pic i have at moment
engine020.jpg

Back