Rear brake question

waynek

Middle Lane Hogs
I got a rear disc conversion for my blob, but didn't get handbrake cables r brake hoses does anyone know if standard drum brake cables will suit disc brake shoes? And do the brake hoses have a end on them to go into the copper pipe joiner as I have hoses on the car going into copper piping like front assembly. If someone could help me out because need to order parts In the morning thanks in advance

ul need to get new brake lines!and the handbrake cables ul jst have to use your own and see i got my hubs of a 00 bugeye and the cables were to long but i just made a spacer were u adjust the hand brake and it works fine.what year impreza did yours come off?

Got hubs n shafts off a 97 type r but the shafts are bigger n d hubs dnt have abs so they won't work

ye sti hubs wont work give froggy a ring and see if he has some wrx hubs,wer did you get the hubs you have?

I was up with froggy last thursday he has nothing there.. Got hubs off ger sti but no good to me now.. Seemly the type r hubs n shafts are different because they have bigger diffs n no abs

you dont need to change your drive shafts at all!ye your in a bit of trouble now just hope you didnt pay to much for it!any come back with you man?

So all I need is the hubs off a wrx and h/brake cables? Drives will work??
Nothing so far off him

yup just hubs and cables!ur drive shafts will work on wrx hubs,hope it all works out out for ye cos its a great upgrade! :thumbsup:

Back