Cork 20

eamo

Sunday Drivers
Well lads, a great days rallying today, great crowds on the stages, sun even came out.

Meet up around 9 in Mallow, had about 8 or 9 cars in convoy to the first few stages.

Loeb was just in a class of his own as you might imagine, good battle all day between

Higgins and Donnelly.

Here's a picture of the RB320 we all drooled over and a taste of Loeb in action.

Cork20001.jpg

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/eamovtr/?action=view&current=Cork20011.flv

Am sure Niallyboy will add more footage later.

Eamonn

best rally ive been to in years! seen all your cars parked up at the stages, didnt spot any of yous up there though, but were following a few of yous in convoy in a blue X5 :D

the 3 boys were unbelievable, like day and night compared to our boys, i hope the dont let any of our lads enter Rally Ireland :lol:

will throw up some of my camera phone vids later on ;)

it was a great day alrite probably the best rally i've ever seen all topped off by seeing Loeb Sordo & Hirvonen doing donuts in final control in little island  :wazzup: they would put our drifting boys to shame with the circles, roll on rally ireland can't wait  :headbanger: and that rb320 was fairly nice alrite

i also seen one of the rarest things ever. Sebastien Loeb overshooting a junction!

Where in the members section? Can't find them...

Great to meet some ye yesterday, sorry I didn't introduce myself properly, was kind of spaced. Didn't catch all the names either. Had to ask Tony who was who when ye left....

Cheers for finding the good spots too Niall.

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=3807.msg39249#msg39249 date=1191235217]
Where in the members section? Can't find them...
[/quote]

Not there yet I'd say!

Hey Yogi, it was only afterwards i realized
it was you :lol: :lol:

I had it posted in members section :dunno: :dunno: i must of hit the wrong button
anyway it's all there now :thumbsup:

Niall.

niallyboy i got a puncture just as we came into kanturk i had to pull in and change it... :eek:mg: i think superman must have tightened 1 of the wheel nuts coz it took me ages to get it off... :angry: :evil: i headed back to mallow to service and went on home for the match...it was great to meet up with ye anyway :thumbsup: look forward to the next time...

Johnny T here's my mobile 0876822965 put that in your phone :D
and next time you won't be left behind ............it's always hard going through
towns etc....with lights and that..............or better again get a CB the crack is always
great on them.

Niall.

What a weekend.absolutally wrecked now!my internet decided it had enough last wed so i didnt have any info on were ye wer meeting!all do i should have just text Niall to find out :doh: :doh: :doh:
Went to the Shakedown stage on fri,then stage 1,3,6 and i managed to convince a marshell to let me up the road to the start line on stage eight on sat!Was blown away see'n these cars take off only a coulpe of feet away from me!
On sunday i went to churchstown for stage1 and 3 and then i headed onto the last stage(cant remember the name of the place) were i also say Leob over shoot the corner!!

The highlight of the weekend was being in convoy with the top5 on sat morn!i was driving alongside Higgens through the tunnel when he decided to floor it!(i had the window down and i lost all hearing for a good 30secs :shock: :shock:)Also saw Hirrvonen doing a couple of doughnuts in little island :clap: :clap:
Saw JonnyT's car everywere!sweet legacy man :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Cant wait for next year!!!

DaveR, seen your car a load of times, it was right up at the very first stage on Saturday wasnt it, and at a few other stages a was at. looking mint i might add ;)

cheers daveR nice 1.. :thumbsup: i must have only missed u sat morning goin through the tunnel i was behind my favourite driver denis cronin he was no:19...some sound of the cars alright in the tunnel... :D :D gave me goose bumps...loved it... :wazzup:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3807.msg39313#msg39313 date=1191264090]
DaveR, seen your car a load of times, it was right up at the very first stage on Saturday wasnt it, and at a few other stages a was at. looking mint i might add ;)
[/quote]Cheers Norris!ya i was at the first stage!Think i saw ya across the field from me!were you with your bro another two or three guy's,standing behind a gate?
Were were standing on the ditch next to that gate and it was a great view,untill we got moved to across the road :angry: :angry:

Does anyone know what exactly happened to Owen Murphy?he was doing really well and i was gutted not to see him in the finle stage!

yeh that would of been me alright, on the long sweeping bend?

Back