Falken ZE912's

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have any experience with these? Wife needs a new set of tyres for her car urgently in 215/60/17 and these seemed to be the cheapest half decent tyres i can find for her Qashqai, no performance tyre needed just something thats not a death trap in emergency situations. She spun out on a wet roundabout on the fairly warn winter tyres. the other evening and is freaked out since. Or would i be better to go for some part worn premium brand tyres instead? She doesnt drive her's hard or fast at all. Any tried and tested suggestions?

have thees on the wagon dan since i got the new alloys last feb 30k on it since with herself driving and no problems. have even pushed it on a few times myself and no problems got them for half the price of the potenza's 050 that was always on it so couldnt fault them :thumbs up:

sounds good, thanks for the feedback, they are an awkward size, so not really many options below the 150 euro mark for the 215/60/17. can get a set of them fitted and balanced locally for 480 euro, working out same price including get them fitted from camskill and out of stock on camskill so i think ill go for them for her

Had them on a v-tec prelude+ found them excellent. Great grip + found them very good in the wet. Will be fitting them to the Legacy when
the Roadstones wear out. Good price too.

Yea i was thinking they might not, think its near impossible to get 2nd hand ones aswell as they are an odd size.. You wont go wrong with the Falkens

Thinking of putting these on my car as well, put a set of 215,40,18 firenza tyres on last year and lot of road noise from them and the wife hit a pothole last week and busted the front tyre so can get the falkenze912 in 225,40,18 for 110 each so might go for them. Are they a good tyre

i wouldnt put them on an subaru, barely good enough for qashqai, very easy to spin them up in the wet compared to original bridgestones

Dan I use them on the wifes car 215/40/18. Originally had uniroyal rainsport 3, then firestone, nankang and now Falken ZE912 asym. I would rate them equal to the uniroyal's and better than the other two. The only thing I found wrong with them is that the asymmetrical type, road noise goes up a bit. Her car does not have that much sound proofing so I guess that doesn't help. Good in dry and v good in wet with a not too powerful car.

dunlop sp sport would be what i'd go for but they'll be way more expensive than than other 2 .i have falken 912's on the wagon and find the good .no problem in the wet or dry :thumbs up:

Back