Forza 4

tommy 555

Member Number 935
Anyone got it ? thinking strong about getting it but need to know if it needs the kinect to work ? heard you need it but that would turn me off the game if so , cant find a definitive answer on the game forums :icon_confused:

yeah i have it and its brilliant, you dont need kinect for it but it works with kinect as well as the normal controller

Cheers Chris , glad that it works with normal controller , off now to order an xbox and the game , hope it arrives before my holidays are up.

having played both forza and the latest need for speed offerings , forza is a long way ahead of what should possibly be a close rival , i know gt is out there 2 but not a fan of the game since its first incarnation

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32682.msg374476#msg374476 date=1325164165]
Cheers Chris , glad that it works with normal controller , off now to order an xbox and the game , hope it arrives before my holidays are up.
[/quote]

ill sell you my xbolox 360 tommy if you want, its deffo not my thing, 120G with 2 controllers and few games for €160 takes it.

tis good oul crack with the steering wheel , manual gears and no aids . can be tricky when a power slide/speed wobble ensue's ,but when you pull it off , bliss

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32682.msg374618#msg374618 date=1325242439]
tis good oul crack with the steering wheel , manual gears and no aids . can be tricky when a power slide/speed wobble ensue's ,but when you pull it off , bliss
[/quote]

This. One of the lads has a full wheel and pedals with gearstick. Not sure the exact model but he has it fitted to a Recaro! It's the business!

Also for Forza, all driver aids off is far more fun! I managed to flip a Scooby on the 'Ring. :whistle:

@bonito im in the (slow) process of making a driving gaming chair with a seat from a classic sti . have the flappy paddle gears on wheel .

:653:

jus wondering anyone here playing this , jus i have a challenge goin on at the minute

rules

cars : subaru only
class : A only
rewinds turned off
and timed from a standing start (flying laps dont count)

started off with a 8:50 ish lap and have cut that down to about 8:30 , so any other forzer's out there !!

macmac4 is my online profile !

I got forza, but I haven't turned xblender for months now! I am pc gamer/net more ;).

I am always tempted to go on some forza , but them iRemember fecking Xbox live...

Are here many people playing forza? If enough get live just for this.

Can't wait till im back in 1 piece to give this a bash again

Have to get the finger out and finish my gaming setup with steering wheel and seat etc too

Back