Clifford badge not flashing anymore?

eliroche

The Clifford badge on the windscreen that lights up blue every couple of seconds when armed has just stopped flashing.
The inside one still flashes and proximity sensors still working so car is armed alright.
This happen to anyone before? Do i need a new badge or what?
Cheers,
Eli. :thumbsup:

you could just check the 2 wires running back to main unit..orange and black IIRC....
you can pick them up on ebay cheap anyhow!!

Cheers lads,
Just happened tonight, too busy with Santa coming to look now but will check it out next couple days!!
Thanks.

Happened me last week, just stopped working for whatever reason but started working again the next day and has done since. Didn't look any further into it though. New badge for less than a tenner on ebay anyway Eli :thumbsup:

Nice one, will be a couple days before i get chance to look into it so hopefully will just magic itself better!!!

Think there is a lifetime warranty on them
Was on my last one in the type r mds changed a few things under warranty for me :)

As if by magic it start's working again! :dontknow:
Ah well, happy days, if only every car related issue was fixed like this!!! :icon_lol:

Thanks for advice lads, need to call MDS anyway to turn down sensitivity on proximity sensors, even rain sets it off!!

Back