moro_46

Sunday Drivers
was delighted to sign up and get a pic of my car up b ut i cant get it to work. im not a computer retard its just the no avatar is selected and i cant de-select it and upload my own! any help because maybe i am a pc retard!

go into your profile and click account profile and then click up load avatar should do the trick :thumbs up:

You need to tick whatever option you want, e.g. specify by url, etc. Then paste in the direct web address and away you go. I've done one there for your but you can change it if you want a different pic :thumbsup:

There's a size restriction when uploading to the site, I'll have to double check what it is but there's none if you use the photobucket link. I'll also look into what the optimum pixel widths are as some appear a little squished :comp26:

Still having problems with this and i know its not me been a retard!! At the top of the forum profile section about the avatar i can de-select it to allow me to upload anything..cheers sweetcakes for all the help so far by the way!

What option are you trying to use? I set one up for you a while back from photobucket.

If you are trying to upload directly from your pc, then the max size allowed is 150x150 :thumbsup:

If its not uploading, then its because the file is too big or its bigger than 150x150...

Upload your photo to photobucket and click the option for "specify avatar by URL", then paste the direct link in the text box (not the image link). The forum software will resize it for you then.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32611.msg375113#msg375113 date=1325623704]
If its not uploading, then its because the file is too big or its bigger than 150x150...

Upload your photo to photobucket and click the option for "specify avatar by URL", then paste the direct link in the text box (not the image link). The forum software will resize it for you then.
[/quote]

Der is no option on my profile to do dat. Thats wat im tryin to say i have no option wat so ever for an avatar!! :comp26:

Click profile at the top of the screen, then at the next screen, click 'forum profile' on the left under the Modify Profile Heading. Avatar options are the first thing you see at the top of the page

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32611.msg375124#msg375124 date=1325625240]
Click profile at the top of the screen, then at the next screen, click 'forum profile' on the left under the Modify Profile Heading. Avatar options are the first thing you see at the top of the page
[/quote]i know dat but it just says no avatar selected and i cant do anythin else!!!

image.png

Back