Tuning shops in Cork.

I

Imprezor

Hello.

I,m searching tuning shops in Cork.
If u know any let me know about it.

Also England and whole ireleland best scooby shops i like to know.

Thanks

What are you looking to get done ?

There is a traders section who support the ISDC and offer discounts on some things so maybe have a look there first. Or maybe someone would know where else to get it.

There is fack all tuning places in Cork.
The only place that springs to mind is Ross's Motorcycles. I think they are the main Cork Blitz dealer. Very expensive though.

I usually just order stuff from the UK, deal direct with the manufacturer or esle get it through the site.

McNamara Motorsport (Darren McNamara's old fella's place) in Buttevant can order in quite a bit of stuff too. Bit of a way to travel and they know how to charge too though.

Any other places like Motorway etc aren't worth a wank... Useless cnuts.

EARS Motorsport in Mallow might be worth a shout, but in general Cork isn't the place to get a good Scooby workover. Some people have used Predator Motorsport in Tralee, Co. Kerry, they've worked on plenty of Scoobies over the last few years - they had a track-prepared 22B at JapFest.

I couldn't honestly recomend any Cork tunning Shop's :roll: :roll:
my advice check the traders here

What exactly do you want or need doing ?????

Niall.

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=3772.msg38674#msg38674 date=1190887426]
they had a track-prepared 22B at JapFest.
[/quote]

but they forgot to bring a track-prepared driver!

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=3772.msg38693#msg38693 date=1190903089]
I couldn't honestly recomend any Cork tunning Shop's :roll: :roll:
my advice check the traders here

What exactly do you want or need doing ?????

Niall.

Thanks u all for aswears.

I ask stores bercause my sister just moved there and i,m pretty sure that there is much cheaper than in Finland.

Here is my project :)
http://www.garaget.org/?car=48303

I,m looking samco hose kit to radiator, sard or some else low temp. thermostat, hks ground wire kit,

[/quote]

There is a place in Ballincollig called Automania I get all my scobby parts from them . Ian the guy who runs it is a
wizz with scobbys .Never had a problem with them fast and cheap .

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=3772.msg38674#msg38674 date=1190887426]
EARS Motorsport in Mallow might be worth a shout, but in general Cork isn't the place to get a good Scooby workover. Some people have used Predator Motorsport in Tralee, Co. Kerry, they've worked on plenty of Scoobies over the last few years - they had a track-prepared 22B at JapFest.
[/quote]

the one on track only 22b kit on...........

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=3772.msg38924#msg38924 date=1190973248]
22B kit? Really? Maybe it was a 1.5 underneath then... :ponder: seemed slow enough as Nodge noted with interest :lol:
[/quote]

yeah was 22b kit.....

maybe weight of isopan slowed it down............ :roll:

I would imagine, your best come up north a bit twoards dublin or go to the UK. I have heard some mixed reports on Predator, lets just say i wouldnt trust my car to them. Ears are good but like to charge as does mc namara's.

Back