BF3 Platoon

i have not played MW3 since i got BF3..

BF3 is far more enjoyable for me, got sick of been killed every 30secs in MW3.

ya da site is abit like elite and its free....

should be online next week , have mw3 + bf3 so will give yous a shout .

I only ever played PES online but a mate of mine has been hassling me to get BF3..so I cut my teeth on BF2:bad company..is BF3 worth getting? I tend to wait on games to go classic..fcuk paying 40 quid for them

i think its good, ive only played online since i got it. Still havent played the singlerplayer yet.

I think you can buy it for 35 now. also watch play.com, cos between now and xmas every day they are selling games off between 12-23e maybe one of the days BF3 will go up.
also watch gamestop.ie on facebook as they were selling it for 25 the other day.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=32556.msg373069#msg373069 date=1323861452]
I only ever played PES online but a mate of mine has been hassling me to get BF3..so I cut my teeth on BF2:bad company..is BF3 worth getting? I tend to wait on games to go classic..fcuk paying 40 quid for them
[/quote]

dont buy it mate, wait till its classic ( :icon_lol: ) story is short and sh!te IMVHO, play'd on line and does not compare to MW3, ppl that hated MW Franchise loved the MW3 so that shows it all, again just a thought, everyone with his own thing... :thumbsup:

@ Aaron , im an xbox'r .

bf3 has very VERY limited gameplay offline , as in you can do the campaign and thats it , no multiplayer , no sub games , no nothing .very dissapointed with this. although it looks very good online but for the min in off-line mode im sticking with mw3 survival .

have this game still in its rapping, havent been able to play it cause of these dam exams, cant wait to get stuck into some online gameplay

cool, be nice to get a free from the club into a squad the odd night or even a 1night per week thing in either MW3 or BF3

[quote author=Celtic03 link=topic=32556.msg373140#msg373140 date=1323897934]
Just applied

Ellisgonakillya
[/quote]

Just accepted - see ya on the battlefield :)

gonna be another week before im online as eircom told me when i rang to check progress of order that the order was never made !!

what a pack of IDIOTS . was raging on the phone yesterday !

balls! if your with eircom already, the borrow a router and plug it in, cos it only takes 24hrs normally from time of order for the broadband to be on the line :)

i do it all the time.

connection details:

Username: broadband1
Password: broadband1

if its eircom router thats all you need.

mac mac - got your pm

if you do have an eircom you mostly wont have to do a thing. Just plug it in and wait for the dsl light to come on.

dsl flashing means is searching for the broadband connection. So its not switched on yet. you just have to sit tight.

The internet light will stay on most of the time, it will flash when your actually using your internet connection.

Back