BC Racing coilovers

Very good value for the money on Impreza anyhow.. Height, hardness, and corner weight adjustable, camber adjust on front. Ones i have on softest setting are same or littlle softer than STI.

Couture Auto stock those I think.

Very popular on the Impreza. Not many dissatisfied customers.

im wondering if the BR or RM series would be better for road use and which would be more durable for use on our qulaity roads!

the good thing about scoobyparts doing the bc is they supply the rear extended adjusters for free for 650 pounds which is a good deal

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=32555.msg372999#msg372999 date=1323803961]
the good thing about scoobyparts doing the bc is they supply the rear extended adjusters for free for 650 pounds which is a good deal
[/quote]

I sent them an email to see if they have them at that price for legacy fitment

icetronix do them got mine for 800 i dont have much experience with any other type of coilover but i find them realy good well worth the money

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=32555.msg373061#msg373061 date=1323855483]
Dan mcg autostyling do the bc for 780 for the legacy
[/quote]

they are looking for 800 for them delivered

so the lad Andy White selling them on scoobyireland can do them for 750 euro delivered, best price i have gotten so far

looking at the KW variant 2 coilovers aswell and they can be gotten for not much more than the BC's. from what i have read they appear to be higher quality coilover

I've had no problems with the BC coilovers. Only thing I did was set them to softest setting for comfort. have the rear extender adjusters too - very handy!

Back