car rentals

r_mehigan

Middle Lane Hogs
well lads i'm looking at renting a ferrari for a weekend i know it sounds mad but my uncle is getting married next year and he and his fiance are car nuts they have asked me to drive one of them to the church in the scooby :subaru: but he wishes he could arrive in a ferrari so i was thinking if i could rent one it would be a great present just spent the last 2hrs on the net looking for someone in ireland who does this but can't seem to find any so i was wondering if anyone has come across this anywhere :thumbsup:

Might have a better chance finding one up North I'd say.

Best thing you can rent down here is a 1.4 Focus...

Try Google search for something like "elite car rental ferrari ireland". A few things are there, but I can't look into them due to IT restrictions here in work.

Might have a look for you at lunch.

this is true

a friend of mine burnt the clutch on a 430 just putting it onto a ramp, it was one of the semi-auto ones

great idea, but stick with the manual

:thumbsup:

Think there is some place in town that rents them

Will try and find out - try elite cars in kilmainham - something in the back of me mind about them

Worth a phone call

:smokin:

cheers for the replies lads :thumbsup: still found nothing but i have loads of time anyway i think i'll e-mail some of the guys in the uk who rent them and see if they have any contacts in ireland or if they will bring one over

Back