B4 alternator part number

N

Nettie

Just  :pray: wondering if anyone knows the part number for an alternator for a 2000 B4 legacy - have to replace whole unit :cry: and have found a source in Japan for the part however I have also found two part numbers for an alternator for a B4 and don't want to order the wrong one

Part numbers I have are:
23700AA330  &  23700AA330R1

Thanks in advance  :worship:

Nettie

already had a recon done and not successful - hence looking to replace but not at irish dealer prices !!!!!

yeah dealer prices are mad....i was quoted €853 for new one... :shock: :shock:,i jsut had mine done and good job on it,where bout ya from.

Scoobyke
garage quoted 960 + vat or there abouts can't remember the exact figure !!!!! the recon did not work and I even did the battery replacement - but just will not charge - been told its highly likely to be a furbarred voltage regulator - so can't drive her at the moment (so gone to the dark side - using the hubbys Mitsi )

based in wicklow but normally parked on the N11, M50 every morning and evening :)

someone please get this woman sorted,its going a bit far havin to drive a mitsi(i can feel the pain) :computer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johnny5 :lol: you can't imagine the pain !!!

think I have it sorted - found a web link to an explanation of scooby part numbers - looks like last two digits not relevant

Back