HEL -v- Goodridge Braided Hoses

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
My current dilemma...

Is there anything that makes goodridge worth the extra money over a set of HEL braided hoses? HEL are well proven at this stage and from what I've heard, quality is excellent.

HEL are also teflon coated inside as opposed to rubber coated goodridge so not as much flex internally in the hose itself..

:ponder: :ponder:

robbie if it was me id go with hel as you said they're well proven and quality is excellent and come in cheaper than goodridge and a bonus for me you can pick whatever colour you want which is cool

Both are good - whichever works cheaper for you. A lot of mates using HEL with no issues, my bro in his Honda has also HEL and no issues for last 2 years. I can only recommend.
Just make sure it's fitted properly, not scratching anything etc. - otherwise it may simply break.

If you go with the HEL and buy through their Uk site use the code uklegacy for a discount. Worked when I bought mine a couple of months ago so should still be active.

Sound lads, HEL it is then :dance:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=32499.msg372440#msg372440 date=1323364467]
If you go with the HEL and buy through their Uk site use the code uklegacy for a discount. Worked when I bought mine a couple of months ago so should still be active.
[/quote]

Excellent, great stuff Mark, I'll check it out :thumbsup:

Back