Splitter advice

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Revolution or HT Autos... Undecided on which to go for :ponder2:

Which is better quality?

Want to get one but delivery fees are ridiculous at fooking £30

I've the ht one on mine. Black and unprimed.
They are all sh1te and way overpriced IMO.

Ht one comes with a big bag of bolts to secure it tight to bumper.

Not spending €400 on one, thats for sure :eek7:

That postage does my head in!!! £30 is ridiculous!!! I mean, you take it that they offer free uk delivery and that has to cost them £1, yet they happily absord that cost andcan't do anything for the ones coming over here!! Because they certainly don't absorb £10 off the cost of Irish shipping.

I reckon if we bought 2 together, then the postage should still remain pretty much the same so we could save each other a fortune. Anyone else fancy coming in on this? Keith Dublin might be interested, I'll speak to him during the week and see if he is..

Agreed, £30 is a joke, if we buy more than one we will save a good bit each, id be up for it anyway.
So anyone else interested post here and we can go from there..

nearly sure ht auto have a supplier up narth , maybe ask one of the si boys

Ye get what you pay for, quality of HT splitter not great tbh. mine is coming off soon to get an original.

Im a fussy git so its just my opinion

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32470.msg372064#msg372064 date=1323087701]
nearly sure ht auto have a supplier up narth , maybe ask one of the si boys
[/quote]

I think your right Ross, send Lee or Geoff a pm and they will let you know who's the man to get in contact with,
maybe a GB could be organised and delivery could be arranged to one of the guys up there,

one or two fellas work involves travelling down south very regular and maybe they could bring them down with them :thumbsup:

this was taken from scooby ireland direct from a ht autos post
Re: HT Autos

We are pleased to announce , we now have a outlet in Northern Ireland

Details;

Andrew Potts
A&H Maintenance
County Down
Tel; 07818635985
Email; andrewpotts08@gmail.com

i got my front lip from HT the shipping cost aint to bad its all about the size of the box that is being shipped, i know it's only a small very light bit of kit but it all add's up and mine arrived 2 days after i ordered it,

i was onto the lads up north 1st and for him to order it in from HT and send it down to me was the same, but you could go pick it up off him but the price of petrol would be more or less the same as the shipping

great bit of kit and very well made, mine came primed and being a painter i thought the primer was going to be shite and i'd have to do it all again but it was a good job done on it :thumbsup:

HT Autos are the only ones to get back to me. If there's enough interest for 4 or more splitters, then HT autos will offer us free delivery to one address so they can send them in one package.

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=32470.msg371992#msg371992 date=1323032161]
Subaru do Robbie, in the region of €400!!!!!
I think the HT Autos one comes with bolts and small sti badge off ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Impreza-B...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item483c22e0db
Im in the middle of deciding whether to get one or not myself. Wonder if we got a few people could we get a group buy going? Even if we just saved on postage?
[/quote]

I have that on my car. i have repaired in 3 times in the last 1yr and 1/2. the roads just wreck them.

Back