quad and motocross bike parts

waynek

Middle Lane Hogs
have broke a few quads and motocross bikes and alot of parts taken up room so they need to go!!
have:
loncin 110 sport quad frame
quad and bike farings and mud gaurds etc..
selection of handle bars, brakes, clutch and accelorator cables,
selection of engines and engine parts
loncin 110 bike frame
racing suspension and standard suspension
selection of brakes, discs and drums,
Wheels and tyres
and lots more all at cheap prices

the young lad has a jansei 80 or 90 cc its jansei frame but yamaha engine ect wud u have a rear wheel bearing? i tink it need this as the chain keeps falling off have been told it that aswell wud u have 1 or cud u fix it?were u from?cheers alan

If the chain keeps falling off it needs to b tightened.. if the back wheel wobbles when u drive it then the bearing is gone.. Chain is easy to tighten u jus have to loosen the bolt on the rear wheel slightly and then there is a bolt each side at the rear on the swingarm with a nut on each bolt, tighten the nuts until u can get 3 fingers between the chain and top of swingarm then tighten the bolt on rear wheel. Hope this works

Bearings wudnt cause the chain to fall off, bearings are out at wheel alan, sprocket is on the shaft.
When you adjust the tension and tighten everything back up are you sure its not loosening again and letting off tension??

I had a loncin quad doing that.. Chain kept falling off everytime I tightened it I'd get half n hour outta it n it wud fall off again.. So took all the nuts and bolts off replaced them with stronger bolts and lock nuts and I also put a second lock nut on and tightened the two of them together and it was perfect afterwards! We also had a loncin bike doin same thing n changes bolts n was perfect too

i had a fella look at it and he says its needs a bearing he has bikes ect...ye u tightn it up then it loosns off i think theres a tight spot in chain aswell i may have to leave it in somewer and put a new chain on it and get it sorted young lad has me pestered :hammerhead:

Could need a bearing anyway Alan, think ive yet to see a quad that doesnt need at least 1 wheel bearing some where but that cant physically effect the chain tension..

When you set your tension on chain, whatever bolts/ nuts you tighten after that to lock that position, thats where the problem is, they are slackening off on you and tension is coming off the chain

Would ya have front quad hubs with discs and hyd calipers
Building gsxr 750 buggy and need lightweight front hubs ??

I have to check the shed I have 2 quads here at the moment one defo has drums on the front but not sure about the other one

Back