Gave the Bug a cleaning today.

E

ericsti

2011-12-03140735.jpg

2011-12-03140723.jpg

2011-12-03140717.jpg

Yeah number ten in my name. Bought about two months ago. She's a stepping stone to another STi prodrive hopefully.

Want an STi prodrive track dedicated car.

This is going up for sale soon to help with the move towards the STi. :thumbsup:

Only got her cleaned up today so first pics. Love this colour. Don't know why the STi never came in this colour. One of my favourites.

[quote author=gerry link=topic=32457.msg371852#msg371852 date=1322944568]
good man Eric didn't even know you'd bought another impreza
[/quote]

+1, ye kept that fairly quiet . Looks showroom condition :icon_pray:

Sttting very high at the front :eek7:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32457.msg371918#msg371918 date=1323005511]

[/quote]

I have the engine out at the minute doing some work on it mate. It was over heating and blow a head gasket.

Seen as I have the engine out I've gotten the big end and main bearings replaced with ACL race bearings, replaced the piston rings with new Subaru ones, replaced the head gaskets with original Subaru gaskets and have WRX heads on order from yourself when I get them I'll have them Skimmed, new crank shaft seal, oil pump, water pump, thermostat, timing belt kit and have all oils (engine Gear box and Diff) and fluids there to go into it when I get it back together at the end of this week start of next week.

She will be fully reconditioned when I get her back together. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the well wishes. :icon_grin:

[quote author=EricRS (ericSTi) link=topic=32457.msg372123#msg372123 date=1323123522]
[quote author=mac mac link=topic=32457.msg371918#msg371918 date=1323005511]

[/quote]

I have the engine out at the minute doing some work on it mate. It was over heating and blow a head gasket.

Seen as I have the engine out I've gotten the big end and main bearings replaced with ACL race bearings, replaced the piston rings with new Subaru ones, replaced the head gaskets with original Subaru gaskets and got the heads Skimmed, new crank shaft seal, oil pump, water pump, thermostat, timing belt kit and have all oils (engine Gear box and Diff) and fluids there to go into it when I get it back together at the end of this week start of next week.

She will be fully reconditioned when I get her back together. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the well wishes. :icon_grin:
[/quote]
looking very well there eric,just sold one the same colour last week,
if thats the same car im thinking off it has an 04 forester engine in it,so at least its fresher
should be nice when its together

[quote author=froggy23 link=topic=32457.msg372135#msg372135 date=1323126763]
looking very well there eric,just sold one the same colour last week,
if thats the same car im thinking off it has an 04 forester engine in it,so at least its fresher
should be nice when its together
[/quote]

Yeah the lad I got it off mentioned that he got the engine off you after the original engine went. Fitted it and after a while the head went so lost interest. The engine was out when I bought it and heads and that where gone so only thing I used from the forester engine you gave him was the bottom end which is the same as that of a wrx and I've had that reconditioned so 100% now with all WRX parts.

Yours hadn't gold wheels had it. Saw it on Donedeal there about a week or so ago I think.

no sold it straight from yard wanted a wing and mirror 1500quid.

yeah was an army lad had that before you,

Thanks lads.

Talked to Froggy today and will have the heads on route tomorrow hopefully just have to sort the O2 credit card and give him a shout tomorrow.

Thanks John. :thumbsup: Your a Gentle Man and a great trader to deal with. :subaru: Salvage.

Back