Rally Ireland Update

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Just got the updated newsletter from RallyIreland - Tickets for the super special and the service park are on sale now through their website & Ticketmaster.

i am lucky enough to be a marshal with the rally this year so if i hear of anything regarding tickets or service areas then i will let you all know

hey lads havent got the tickets to the stormont stage yet but was wondering if there was many lads heading up to it?

I think there may be a club meet planned for there, I'm sure the committee will fill us in when its decided.

I know its probably a bit late to go looking but i wonder would there be any cahnce of getting a hotel somewhere around sligo?

hey lads just wondering when is the next club meeting and where . still dont have the hang of this websight

att brian, not a chance of gettin a hotel now,all the hotels were gone last xmas and i had to get a b+b in january,you could try camp sites

att jimmy,look at the home page it will tell you there,i think the next event will be a rolling road day in waterford and then wrc in nov

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=3754.msg39130#msg39130 date=1191101699]
I think there may be a club meet planned for there, I'm sure the committee will fill us in when its decided.
[/quote]

News to me??

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3754.msg39163#msg39163 date=1191159836]
[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=3754.msg39130#msg39130 date=1191101699]
[/quote]

News to me??

[/quote]

Club events on the ISDC homepage

August 19th Prodrift/Time Attack, Mondello
September 9th JAP FEST, Mondello
October Fun Drive/Overnight Stay
October Rolling Road Day, Extreme Autos, Waterford
November WRC Ireland Meet
December Christmas Party

Back